Subject sqlexpress and firebird sql
From Edgar Borger
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 10:30:00 -0300
Newsgroups sqlexpress

Hi Boris,

I have a customer running firebird sql for another application, and I want to migrate his current system in dbf files into sql tables, so can I use
the same firebird sql that is already running in his server with sqlexpress (via odbc of course) ?
if not, can I install postgresql in the same server ?
is the use of firebird different from postgre ? will the same routine that I have running in postgre work with firebird ?

thanks and regards,
Edgar

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.

Recent messages in this thread

-# sqlexpress and firebird sql (Current message) Edgar Borger 24-May-2019 02:30 pm
.-# Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql Boris Borzic <bb> 24-May-2019 07:03 pm
..-# Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql Edgar Borger 24-May-2019 08:41 pm
...\# Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql Boris Borzic <bb> 25-May-2019 05:29 pm