Subject Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql
From Edgar Borger
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 16:41:45 -0300
Newsgroups sqlexpress

Hi Boris,

yes, there already a few differences between the 2 SQL flavors, minor syntax issues, that would make me go thru all my code to check....
you see no conflict having firebird and postgresql on the same server ?

Thanks for your input.
Edgar

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.

Recent messages in this thread

-# sqlexpress and firebird sql Edgar Borger 24-May-2019 02:30 pm
.-# Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql Boris Borzic <bb> 24-May-2019 07:03 pm
..-# Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql (Current message) Edgar Borger 24-May-2019 08:41 pm
...\# Re: sqlexpress and firebird sql Boris Borzic <bb> 25-May-2019 05:29 pm