Subject Re: Printing
From John Linares <> <John Linares <>>
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2019 20:11:39 +0100
Newsgroups xb2net

Boris
Thanks for your help.
There are many ways, another one is timing a report, like a session and not to allow long during reports.
Best Regards
John

Boris Borzic <bb> Wrote:

> John Linares <> wrote in news:wx1k0vb2fn8pi0m.150720191757@daz17:
>
> > Boris
> > When someone launches a large report but in the meantime closes the
> > navigator, How do I know that the user is not on line to stop the
> > printing ? Best Regards
> > John
>
> One way is to use the :SendChunk method to periodicaly send some data to
> the client. If you get an error, then it means the client disconnected and
> you can stop generating the report.
>
> See samples, ProgressBar.prg and WEB_SendChunks() in webfunc.prg.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Boris Borzic
>
> http://xb2.net
> http://sqlexpress.net
> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Recent messages in this thread

-# Printing John Linares <> 15-Jul-2019 11:57 am
.-# Re: Printing Boris Borzic <bb> 15-Jul-2019 02:12 pm
..\# Re: Printing (Current message) John Linares <> 17-Jul-2019 03:11 pm