Subject Re: XBWININET error
From Boris Borzic <bb> <Boris Borzic <bb>>
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 18:16:04 +0200
Newsgroups xb2net

It looks like the Xb2NET.dll is either not initialized or the DLL has
been unloaded when the error occurred.

If your app is multithreaded, suggest that you make sure everything is
properly initialized at program start before starting additional threads.
You can do this by adding the following call at program start (before any
threads are started):

xbSocket()

If the error occurred at time that application was terminated, then make
sure that all threads are properly terminated before application quits.

--
Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Danny <> wrote in news:tksseh5oz6k3tee.180920191527@daz17:

> We implemented the XBHTTPClient in our Xbase++ application and some of
> our users now get a strange error.
>
> Part of the errorlog is displayed below :

> ------- oError:args :
> -> VALTYPE: U VALUE: NIL
> -> VALTYPE: N VALUE: 1
> oError:canDefault : N
> oError:canRetry : N
> oError:canSubstitute: Y
> oError:cargo : NIL
> oError:description : Parameter has a wrong data type
> oError:filename :
> oError:genCode : 2,00
> oError:operation : <U of >[<1>]
> oError:osCode : 0,00
> oError:severity : 2,00
> oError:subCode : 3,00
> oError:subSystem : BASE
> oError:thread : 1,00
> oError:tries : 0,00
>======
> CALLSTACK:
> ------- Called from XBWININET:ATTEMPTCONNECT(240)
> Called from XBHTTPCLIENT:WININETEXEC(603)
> Called from XBHTTPCLIENT:EXECUTE(366)
> Called from XB2NET_LOADFROMURL(3708)

Recent messages in this thread

-# XBWININET error Danny <> 18-Sep-2019 09:27 am
.|# Re: XBWININET error James Loughner 18-Sep-2019 04:07 pm
.-# Re: XBWININET error (Current message) Boris Borzic <bb> 19-Sep-2019 12:16 pm
..\# Re: XBWININET error Danny <> 07-Oct-2019 04:14 am