Subject Confirmation
From Bob Volz <bvolz3850@aol.com>
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 13:29:29 -0400
Newsgroups xb2net

I received the following message from FCA (Chrysler) I just want to make sure I am sending data using TTL v1.2.  I believe I am OK just want to make sure.
I am using your Http functions.

Message From FCA Chrysler :

FCA DCID interface will no longer support the deprecated SSL v3 communication protocol due to it's security vulnerabilities. We have transitioned to the TTL v1.2 protocol, as most if not all of you are aware.

With that said, we still find end user IP addresses using the SSLv3 protocol to this day. This protocol will be shut down, and any attempt to connect to it will result in an error that will not be supported by our team, as of November 1, 2019.

Recent messages in this thread

-# Confirmation (Current message) Bob Volz 14-Oct-2019 01:29 pm
.\# Re: Confirmation Boris Borzic <bb> 14-Oct-2019 05:12 pm