Subject Escape Form
From John Linares <siasoftware@hotmail.com>
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:57:57 -0500
Newsgroups xb2net

Hi Everyone
When I receive data from a xbform, data arrives malformed from the original string
For example strings with accents changed.
So when I save data to the db it saves malformed too.
In order to avoid this issue I have to use Escape(xdata) JS function for each and every text input to receive data same way and write to the db. That should not be that way, because overloads code.
Or theres already  a solution for that issue that I don't know?.
Best regards
John

Recent messages in this thread

-# Escape Form (Current message) John Linares 14-Feb-2020 11:57 am
.\# Re: Escape Form Boris Borzic <bb> 15-Feb-2020 02:53 pm