Subject Re: Escape Form
From Boris Borzic <bb> <Boris Borzic <bb>>
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2020 14:53:20 -0500
Newsgroups xb2net

John Linares <siasoftware@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:njg4r3zuaid7zyo.140220201157@BACKUP:

> When I receive data from a xbform, data arrives malformed from the
> original string For example strings with accents
> changed. So when I save data to the db it saves malformed too.
> In order to avoid this issue I have to use Escape(xdata) JS function
> for each and every text input to receive data same way and write to
> the db. That should not be that way, because overloads code. Or theres
> already  a solution for that issue that I don't know?.

I'm guessing the data is arriving as UTF8. You can try using the conversion
function xbCPConvert.

--
Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Recent messages in this thread

-# Escape Form John Linares 14-Feb-2020 11:57 am
.\# Re: Escape Form (Current message) Boris Borzic <bb> 15-Feb-2020 02:53 pm