Subject Dynamic page names via httphandler
From Rene <r.sandmann@laserplus.de>
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:03:05 -0500
Newsgroups xb2net

Dear Boris,

i want to use dynmaic page names.
To use the example of my last post www.laser-plus.com/drucker_test

This is neither a function nor an exisiting html file.
The interal target function would be web_prodinfo3() with the paramter artnr?18365

So i used filterrequest to change path and added variables with SetVar()
and return .t. to end the filterrequest and run into the httphandler.

But it never reached the :HTTPHandler and was intercepted be the Onnotfound()

Only when i changed the :startline to match the function (prodinfo3) i am calling it finally worked.

My question now, is that the way to do it?
If yes is there anything else i need to be aware of? Any other parameter in the HTTPMessage i need to adjust.

I know i can go around the HTTPHandler, but i saw in a post from you, that it would make sense for update and security reasons to run through the  HTTPHandler.

So is this way correct?

Thanks for all the support.

Rene

Recent messages in this thread

-# Dynamic page names via httphandler (Current message) Rene 19-Feb-2021 11:03 am
.\# Re: Dynamic page names via httphandler Boris Borzic <.> 19-Feb-2021 12:59 pm