||Xb2.NET v4.1 released
Boris Borzic <.> <Boris Borzic <.>>
||Sun, 11 Apr 2021 19:26:26 -0400
Xb2.NET v4.1 is now available for download.
* Supports IPv4 + IPv6 and runs on Windows XP, Server 2003 and up.
* Improved server performance & stability under extreme load.
* SOAP server now supports dynamically compiled PRG scripts. Modify
server-side SOAP functions without stopping server.
* Added client-side TLS session reuse (server-side session reuse is
already enabled by default).
* New high-resolution timer functions.
* New SOAP sample which sends PRG file to server, the server compiles
it and returns back a DLL. Use on client without locally installed
* New xbCompile() function compiles Xbase++ PRG file into a DLL.
* OpenSSL updated to v1.1.1k
* Bug fixes and other enhancements.
* Full change log: http://xb2.net/xb2net/Changes.htm
This release is available free of charge to all users with valid support.
If you are a licensed Xb2.NET user but your support has expired, you will
need to purchase an upgrade. All upgrades include 12 months no-charge
support. To purchase the upgrade, please visit: https://xb2.net/Shop
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools