Subject Creating Webserver to process Http APIs
From Osvaldo Aoki <osvaldo.aoki@aokisistemas.com.br>
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:43:22 -0400
Newsgroups xb2net

Hi,
   I am a Software ERP developer wrotten in Alaska Xbase.
   I am analyzing Xb2Net to create a program to receive API Call (Web Services - JSON), and process them, return result to the caller.
   For each received Call, I think to create a Thread to attend and process API separated.
   In My system, I just have a Program that keep in Looping to processo all request IN and attend API Web service.
   I just want to know if any people already do it, and if this idea is possible to implement.
   Thanks

Recent messages in this thread

-# Creating Webserver to process Http APIs (Current message) Osvaldo Aoki 30-Jun-2021 02:43 pm
.\# Re: Creating Webserver to process Http APIs - 1 attachment Boris Borzic <.> 01-Jul-2021 11:19 am