Subject Re: xb2.net
From Boris Borzic <.> <Boris Borzic <.>>
Date Thu, 2 Sep 2021 15:59:58 -0400
Newsgroups xb2net

Ninoslav SIPCIC <victoria@eunet.rs> wrote in
news:jx8i04uqfj4eghz.020920211526@BACKUP:

> Respected users
> does anyone have any information on the status of xb2.net.
> I see no new comments on the group for a long time.
> I  tried to download ver 4.1 but am unable to obtain the passowrd to
> install the demo. Is Boris active?
> I would very much like to try out xb2.net all that I have read is
> promissing but I need the passwor. Exuse my English.
> Thanks

Yes, I'm still alive and Xb2.NET is very much active. It is one of the core
underlying technologies for our main product DivertCode:
https://divertcode.com

Maybe the reason for few comments on the newsgroup is because the library
is rock solid - it certainly is for us. In any case, if you look on the
website ( https://xb2.net/xb2net/ ) you can get the demo version by
clicking "Download trial version" - it's right there on the main page.

--
Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Recent messages in this thread

-# xb2.net Ninoslav SIPCIC 02-Sep-2021 03:26 pm
.\# Re: xb2.net (Current message) Boris Borzic <.> 02-Sep-2021 03:59 pm